Sunday, May 24, 2009



"kailan ba darating ang bukas para sa'kin?
Malayo pa ang umaga"


I really can' t resist to write now, its already early in the morning and I can't get a sleep. Til suddenly I got an idea to write. There are a lot of things that bothers me, why am I not contented with what I have, why am I looking for somebody's luck.. I really don't know the answer. For now, I just don't know what else should I do to make my life really better, there are a lot of problems that really bothers me, and I am so misserable that there is nobody to listen for I really don't have close friends. So most of the time what I do is talking to myself for sometimes I am afraid that I might be getting crazy. But seriously, if there is anybody that can really understand, not only my side but the whole problem. I cannot brought this up here for I know it might cause war. Maybe sometimes I cannot let some little things pass by on my way. I really just want to make some people realize their insensitivity. That they don't care if what ever my opinions or thoughts are, for some, they really don't intend to do it, but some are really showing their immaturity and stupidity. Hope someday, everything would change. And hoping that I can see the light towards a better future.I know its too far, yet I will patiently wait for what I want to have,to get and to happen for me and my own family.Thanks for reading and hope I could write more blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment