Monday, August 31, 2009



"May panahon para maging hari

May panahon para madapa

Dahil ang buhay natin ay sadyang ganyan"
I would say that somehow I surpass some thunderstorm happened in my life, well with the help of my loving wife. I got a new job, well I wish it would last forever, we just finished paying our owner type jeep, and we are starting to get up again to fight enable to survive. I should admit I lost hope and faith to God when those storm really hurt us a lot, we are almost giving up, but I never realized that God never leave my side, though I know that I forgot to talk to him which I usually did when I was living at Pasig, he just waiting for me to call him again, ask for his forgiveness and ask for his guidance how to handle such things. Our life begins to come back to its normal phase though its very hard, but I am sure we can survive. I just hope that God will continously rain his blessing to us and guide us in every journey that we will go.

No comments:

Post a Comment